Constants During the DJ Experience
1. Hip-Hop fans love songs with the word "booty" in them
2. People that don't tip are the most irate about hearing their request right away.
3. People that tip are always super nice and smell good.
4. The lower the pay of the gig the more ghetto the crowd is.
5. When people say, "Play any song by (insert crappy artist)" what they really mean is "play one of the three songs I know by that artist"
6. People that frown and stare at you all night while sitting down will request a song...you'll play it for them...and they'll still sit down and frown at you.
7. People that dance to their requests will always get their songs played first.